TSPSC Recruitment 2022 | TSPSC Jobs 2022 | Total 53 DAO jobs in Telangana | Last date to apply for TSPSC Jobs 2022 is 06 September 2022 | Salary of the Divisional Accounts Officer and other information are written in the article.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced the latest Divisional Accounts Officer posts for graduates and diplomas in 53 State govt Jobs Interested applicants can apply online at the TSPSC website @tspsc.gov.in before the last date.
Candidates should have completed candidates for the post of Divisional Accounts Officer should have a certificate/ degree in a Bachelor’s Degree or Similar from a recognized Board/ University/Institution. can apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2022. We advise Applicants to also read the whole advertisement below before using it for this State Govt Jobs Opportunity. The online application forms start from 06 August 2022 to 06 September 2022
TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission has a Recruitment Notification and an Online Application Link is available at @tspsc.gov.in Candidates who want to apply for TSPSC state govt Jobs can examine their eligibility at @tspsc.gov.in.
Applicant selection Will be based on Written Exam. Candidates can read TSPSC Recruitment new vacancies Details, Posting Derails, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary of TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer, and Other Important Information on the TSPSC Recruitment 2022 official website or read below.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||Divisional Accounts Officer|
|Starting date for submission of online application||06 August 2022.|
|Last date for submission of an online application||06 September 2022.|
|Category / Sector||State Govt jobs|
|Name of the post||Zones||No|
|Divisional Accounts Officer (works) Grade-II in Director of Works Accounts||Multi-Zone-I||28|
|Divisional Accounts Officer (works) Grade-II in Director of Works Accounts||Multi-Zone-II||25|
- Candidates must be qualified with a Bachelor’s Degree or Similar from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
Age limit to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- The minimum Age limit to apply for TSPSC Recruitment is 18 years.
- The maximum Age limit to apply for TSPSC Recruitment is 44 years.
- Age Relaxation of Ex-Servicemen is 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
- Age Relaxation of N.C.C. (who has worked as an Instructor in N.C.C is 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- Age Relaxation of SC/ST/BCs & EWS is 5 Years.
- Age Relaxation of Physically Handicapped persons is 10 Years.
Application Fee to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- Application Fee to apply for Divisional Accounts Officer for Others/ General Candidates is Rs. 200/-.
- Application Fee to apply for Divisional Accounts Officer for SC, ST, and PW/ PWD Candidates Rs. 120/-
The selection process for TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- Written Examination
Important dates to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of the Application is 6 August 2022.
- The last Date for Submission of the Application is 6 September 2022.
- For more detail visit the official website.
How to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- In order to fill out the application form, the Applicant has to visit the website (www.tspsc.gov.in) and Click on the online Application Link provided on the Website, then enter TSPSC ID and Date of Birth and login with OTP received to proceed further.
- The applicant has to verify the details fetched from the OTR database pertaining to Name, Date of Birth, requisite Educational Qualifications, Community, Gender, Disability, Ex-Servicemen & Sports, etc., displayed on the screen.
- If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click on the Yes button to confirm.
- In addition to the details obtained from the OTR database, specific details of Notification such as Examination Centre opted, required qualifications and declarations, etc., should be filled by the applicant.
- Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and then click on SAVE & CONFIRM button for proceeding to the next step of making online payment of fee through the payment gateway.
Salary to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- The salary to apply for TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer is Rs. 45960/-