Vision IAS Environment Notes 2023 PDF Download
Vision IAS Environment Notes 2023 PDF, Now you have made up your mind to become IAS officer and looking for the books and study materials to achieve your goal. Well, you are on the right page. Now We are Sharing With You Vision IAS Environment Notes 2023 PDF
|Quality of PDF||Printed Notes|
The natural environment or natural world encompasses all living and non-living things occurring naturally, meaning in this case not artificial. The term is most often applied to the Earth or some parts of Earth.
Vision IAS EVS Notes will cover all the essential topics of EVS Sustainable Development, Sustainable Agriculture, Government Initiatives, Environmental Ethics, CRITICALLY ENDANGERED SPECIES OF INDIA Etc.
Ecology can be defined as a scientific study of the interactions of organism with their physical environment and with each other.
The environment is the sum total of all conditions and influences that affect the development and life of all organisms on earth. Thus it can be said as one’s surroundings.
Upsc Previous Year Questions
- What are the consequences of spreading of ‘Dead Zones’ on marine ecosystem? (2018) (10 marks)
- Define the concept of the carrying capacity of an ecosystem as relevant to an environment. Explain how understanding this concept is vital while planning for the sustainable development of a region. (2019)(15 marks)
- Discuss the wetlands and their role in ecological conservation in India. (10 MARKS)(2009)
- List any eight ‘Ramsar’ wetland sites located in India. What is the ‘Montreux Record’ and what Indian sites are included in this Record? (2011)(12 marks)
- What is wetland? Explain the Ramsar concept of ‘wise use’ in the context of wetland conservation. Cite two examples of Ramsar sites from India.(2018)(10 marks)
- Discuss the causes of depletion of mangroves and explain their importance in maintaining coastal ecology. (2019)
- What are mangroves and in what way are they useful to us? (2001)
- Assess the impact of global warming on the coral life system with examples.(2019)
- Sikkim is the first ‘Organic State’ in India. What are the ecological and economical benefits of Organic State? (2018)
- understanding ecology
- types of ecosystem
- understanding ecology.
- conservation of biodiversity
- protected areas network
- policy and institutional measures
- species-specific measures
- land and its degradation
- water and its conservation
- energy resources and their conservation
- pollution and related issues
- waste management
- climate change and global warming
- combating climate change
- sustainable development
- sustainable agriculture
- environment impact assessment
- environmental ethics